Project Coordinator: Latvijas jauniesu attistibas centrs (LJAC), Latvia
- OESTERREICHISCHE JUNGARBEITERBEWEGUNG, OEJAB, Austria
- ALTERNATIVI INTERNATIONAL, Bulgaria
- Asociación PROJUVEN, Spain
- Aleksandrs Posts (LJAC)
- Adriana Bassani (OEJAB)
- Georgi Kuzmanov (Alternativi International)
- Debora Dimova (Asociación PROJUVEN)
Meeting Venue: Málaga, Spain
Meeting agenda: From 9.30am to 6.00 pm
9.30am – 9.45am: Welcome to participants by Debora Dimova, host organization.
9.45am – 10.30am: Introduction of the leader and of each partner organization:
- LJAC – organization presentation by Aleksandrs Posts
- OEJAB - organization presentation by Adriana Bassani
- Alternativi International - organization presentation by Georgi Kuzmanov
- Asociación PROJUVEN - organization presentation by Debora Dimova
10.30am – 11.30am: Presentation of the general overview of the project and of project GANTT chart by Aleksandrs Posts (LJAC).
11.30am – 12.00am: Coffee break
12.00am – 12.45pm: Partners have planned the first phase of the project (project survey, project website) and distributed the tasks among all of them.
Activity A2 - Research & exploration and creation of the survey was explained by Georgi Kuzmanov (Alternativi International) to all partners. Partners set the following deadlines:
- 31st October 2018: Partners will prepare a set of questions for the survey and send to Alternativi International.
- 5th November 2018: Alternativi International staff will review all questions drafted by all partners and will design the final questionnaire.
- 10th November 2018: Final questionnaire has to be translated in all partner languages.
- 12th of November 2018: Questionnaire will be launched by using EUSurvey platform.
- 15th of February 2019: Collection of questionnaire by all the partners.
- 5th of March 2019: Alternativi International will be in charge to map the main findings, drafting conclusion of the survey & report conclusions, roadmap to using the survey finding. The main findings will be used to design the project e-learning courses (IO1).
Regarding the website, it will be built in a way to be user friendly and high interactive. All the main contents will be uploaded in English and all partners will contribute to it.
12.45pm – 1.45pm: Lunch break
1.45pm – 3.30pm: Discussion of the Budget and money transfer by Aleksandrs Posts.
The following points were faced:
- Project management and implementation
- Output realization and justification through Output Timesheets
- Financial rules
3.30pm – 4.00pm: Coffee break
4.00pm – 5.00pm: Dissemination and Visibility strategy
- Setting up of Social media strategy, Facebook, Instagram and project hashtags.
- Creation of project logo by LJAC.
- Creation of a Google Drive folder for the project amongst all partners.
- Creation of a Google Drive Calendar to set the main project deadlines.
- Project partners’ dissemination activities will be published on project website and social media accounts.
- Logo of Erasmus+ will appear on project website and in all dissemination materials.
5.00pm – 5.45pm: Define the dates of intermediate meeting and Training event
The Intermediate meeting of the project will be held in Vienna (Austria) and it will be organized by OEJAB. During the intermediate meeting project partners will analyse project survey results and decide the content of the e-learning courses (IO1). The dates will be defined in the end of October, 2018.
The dates for the Training event will be defined in the beginning of February. However, the event will take place in June and it will be host by Latvijas jauniesu attistibas centrs, Latvia.
5.45pm- 6.00pm: Meeting Closure
- Release of Kick-off Meeting Certificate of attendance to project participants.