Project Coordinator: Latvijas jauniesu attistibas centrs (LJAC), Latvia
- OESTERREICHISCHE JUNGARBEITERBEWEGUNG, OEJAB, Austria
- ALTERNATIVI INTERNATIONAL, Bulgaria
- Asociación PROJUVEN, Spain
- Aleksandrs Posts (LJAC)
- Frank Sebastian (OEJAB)
- Georgi Kuzmanov (Alternativi International)
- Debora Dimova (Asociación PROJUVEN)
Meeting Venue: BPI of ÖJAB, Education Center Vienna, Längenfeldgasse 27/A, 1120 Vienna
Meeting Agenda: From 10.00 am to 5.30 pm
Lunch Break: From 1.00 pm to 2.30 pm
10.00 am – 10.15 am: Welcome to participants by the host and brief presentation of each partner representative
10.15 am – 11.30 am: Presentation of the project survey report
Partners discussed the results of the project survey report which was introduced by Georgi Kuzmanov, representative of Alternativi International. From the discussion of the project survey report came out the four e-learning modules that will be created by the partners for the Intellectual Output 1.
The four e-learning modules that will be realized are the following:
Module 1 - Understanding and identifying hate speech (OJAB)
Module 2 - Fighting hate speech towards vulnerable groups through social media / If hate speech happens in social media channel how can you use the same social media to fight against it / Fake news / New technologies (PROJUVEN)
Module 3 - Skills, knowledge and competences for youth workers and volunteers needed to counter hate. (LJAC)
Module 4 - Counter and alternative narratives as tools to respond to hate speech. Successful strategies of NGOs and institutions for improving, monitoring and reporting hate speech. (Alternativi International)
The consortium decided that each e-learning module will be minimum 20 pages plus quizzes, in order to guarantee a greater interest of youth workers on it. The quiz of each module will consist in a multiple choice test or true and false options. In addition, at the end of the e-learning modules duration, participants will take an evaluation questionnaire and after that they will receive a certificate of accomplishment.
11.30 am – 1.00pm: E-learning platform – IO1
PROJUVEN as Output leader of Intellectual Output 1 will realize the Moodle platform that will contain the learning modules. PROJUVEN representative explained to all partners how the tasks for the first output will be dived between all partners and all together set the deadlines described below.
Deadline for the delivery of the IO are the following:
- 10th June: Each partner will send to PROJUVEN its own e-learning module plus Quizzes (10 questions; 4, 5 options for answer; true/false).
- 10th – 15th June: Checking by PROJUVEN and feedback
- 1th July: Official release and dissemination of the Moodle platform and e-learning modules. Each partner takes the responsibility to involve and make enrol to the platform a minimum of 15 youth workers per country.
- 1th September: Moodle platform with e-learning modules will temporarily deactivated due to the need to track the progress and the results of the youth workers that enrolled in the platform and take all modules.
- 30th July, 2019: Partners will send an Introduction Video for its own module.
The certificated by the name of the consortium will be released by LJAC.
1.00pm – 2.30pm: Lunch Break
2.30pm – 3.30 pm: Organisation of the Short-term joint staff training event (C1) in Riga, (Latvia)
Partners discussed about the organisation of the short-term joint staff training event (C1) that will take place in Latvia from 1st to 7th June, 2019. The main criteria and deadlines for the selection of participants were also commented and agreed. During the training participants will sign an agreement where they will take the responsibility and duty to take all project e-learning modules. At the end of the training participants will receive the Youthpass certificate.
3.30pm – 5.00pm: Open discussion about:
- Final meeting in Razlog, Bulgaria. Partners agreed to set up the dates until the end of April.
- Project communication and dissemination strategy. Partners discussed about the project dissemination strategy and designed a dissemination plan for the survey report, e-learning modules and the training event that will take place in Latvia.
- Project state of art and monitoring as well set up main deadlines and milestones for project second phase.
5.00pm-5.30pm: Closing Meeting
- Release of Certificate of Attendance to partner project managers.